Home > Tax News & Info > Gift Tax Returns

Gift Tax Returns

A gift tax return is required to be filed when you give gifts that are more than the annual exclusion (which is currenlty $13,000 for 2010 and 2011) to any one person. To report taxable gifts for 2010, Form 709-United States Gift and Generation-Skipping Transfer tax return must be filed before 4/18/11.

Comments ( 0 )
  1. No comments yet.
Comments are currently closed.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks ( 0 )
  1. No trackbacks yet.
  2. Trackbacks are currently closed.